Felverse
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Felverse
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Felverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is no greater power then the will of a man who has nothing left to loose...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Felverse on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 1 registered user
The newest registered user is Bladen Cortec

Our users have posted a total of 18 messages in 18 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Poll

STAFF NEEDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bladen Cortec
Admin
Admin
Bladen Cortec

Character sheet
Name: Bladen Cortec
Race/Species: A.T.O.M.
Profession: Mercenary, rebel Atom.

STAFF NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: STAFF NEEDED   STAFF NEEDED EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:55 am

STAFF NEEDED!
Hello and welcome to the Felverse! We are currently in need of staff to assist in development & management of our forum. Open positions are listed below. If you are interested, either join and let me know or contact me at FelverseCreator@gmail.com, requirements are not too strict however I will require at least one staff member to check on the forum a minimum of once a day for any length of time to keep the forum active and enforce rules.

Co-Admin: Essentially a 2nd me. Someone who can take over and manage the forum when I am not available (which wont be often). They need to be knowledgeable regarding the admin panel, forum control & forum rules.

Global Moderator: The one and only grammar god of our forum! They keep our universe looking neat, the content official and our spelling and grammar mistakes to an absolute minimum forum wide! What would we ever do with out them?[/i]

Developer: The brains of the universe! The only person (aside from admins) who are aloud to add material to the database. Specifically the archives! The developer is also in charge of seeking out contradictions in the universes lore/story and fixing them. The developer needs to be knowledgeable of the lore of the universe and speak up if other players are not staying loyal to cannon material.
Back to top Go down
https://felverse.rpg-board.net

STAFF NEEDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felverse :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: ASTRAL TAVERN-
Jump to: